*Prices plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order number: LOU1-6
- Quantity: 190.5 oz / 5.4 kg
Loulouka Stage 1 organic infant formula is ideal for bottle-feeding or as supplement for breast milk and is suitable from birth onwards. The formula is produced in Switzerland and includes all essentials ingredients and Swiss cow milk fulfilling all your baby's needs. Loulouka formula replaces palm oil with cocounut oil.
Why we recommend it:
★ NO palm oil included - replaced by coconut oil
★ free from genetically modified ingredients ( no GMOs )
★ suitable from birth onwards or if changing from breastfeeding
★ includes DHA according to the latest EU-regulation for infant formula
★ easy to digest, gluten-free, no added sugar, no maltodextrin
★ with all important minerals and vitamins
★ one tin contains 900g / 31.75 oz of formula for approximately 70 meals of 100ml / 3.4 fl oz each
★ produced without chemical fertilizers, preservatives or articificial colours & flavours
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
This set includes 6 tins of Loulouka Stage 1 organic infant formula containing a total of 5.4kg / 190.5 oz of formula.
Loulouka formula is EU organic certified which means that it is produced without pesticides or chemical fertilizers. This is to ensure that your baby gets a very healthy food which is so important during the first months of life.
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 40-50°C ( 104°-122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
0 - 1 weeks
according to the doctor's instructions
1 - 4 weeks
90 / 3.05
100 / 3.40
4 - 8 weeks
120 / 4.05
135 / 4.55
2 - 3 months
150 / 5.10
165 / 5.60
3 - 5 months
180 / 6.10
200 / 6.75
5 - 6 months
210 / 7.10
230 / 7.75
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.3 g / 0.152 oz
- Please make sure that the packaging is undamaged before using the product.
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs.
- For the preparation only use the measuring spoon included to the tin you are currently using.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
Ingredients of Loulouka organic infant formula Stage 1
Skimmed milk*, demineralised wheypowder*, vegetable oil* (sunflower oil, coconut oil, rapeseed oil), lactose*, galactooligosaccharides* (GOS from lactose), minerals (calcium chloride, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium phosphate, calcium citrate, zinc sulphate, sodium selenate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, potassium hydroxide, copper sulfate, iron sulphate), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin*), refined fish oil, choline bitartrate, vitamins (C, E, A, D, B3, B5, B7, B12, K, folic acid, B1, B6, B2), L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, inositol, antioxidant (tocopherol-rich extract), L-cysteine, L-carnitine
* raw material from controlled organic production (*EU bio)
Nutritional facts of Loulouka Stage 1 organic infant formula
per 100ml prepared formula
|Energy||268 kJ / 64 kcal|
|- saturated fatty acids||0.9 g|
|- monounsaturated fattay acids||1.7 g|
|- polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.7 g|
|linoleic acid (LA)||392 mg|
|α-linoleic acid (ALA)||55 mg|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||15.4 mg|
|of which sugars||7.2 g|
|of which lactose||7.0 g|
|Vitamin A||58 µg|
|Vitamin B1||58 µg|
|Vitamin B2||102 µg|
|Vitamin B3||510 µg|
|Vitamin B5||380 µg|
|Vitamin B6||58 µg|
|Vitamin B7||1.9 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.19 µg|
|Vitamin C||12.8 mg|
|Vitamin D||1.47 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||4.5 µg|
|Folate (DFE)||16.6 µg|
*From natural content of raw material
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.