*Prices plus shipping costs
- Order number: H3-08
- Expiry date: 09/2021
- Quantity: 169.3 oz / 4.8 kg
The ingredients of Holle organic infant formula Stage 3 are 99% organic to provide babies as of the 10th month with the best nutrition available. The milk used in this organic formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic farms in caring and appropriate environments.
This set includes 8 sealed boxes of Holle Stage 3 containing in total 169.3 oz / 4.8 kg for preparing approximately 1,150 fl oz / 34 liter of formula. English preparation instructions will also be provided by email.
Why we recommend it:
- organic ingredients according to the high standards of the European Union
- it meets the special nutritional requirements of babies as of the 10th month
- no use of genetically modified ingredients ( no GMO )
- contains DHA for supporting eye and nerve development
- with all important minerals and vitamins
- free of gluten and without added sugar
- chemical free farming and production
- the milk comes from Demeter certified farmers
BUY now and get 2 products for free
Choose 2 from the items shown on picture below and post your choice together with your order in the field "order and delivery comments"
If you don't make your own choice we include 1 box banana-semolina porridge and 1 box of baby muesli
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37 °C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Feeding chart / as of the 10th month
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
150 / 5.10
165 / 5.55
1 - 2
180 / 6.10
200 / 6.75
210 / 7.10
230 / 7.75
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.4 g / 0.155 oz
- Please make sure that the packaging is undamaged before using the product.
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs
- For the preparation only use the measuring spoon included to the package you are currently using.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 2 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Skimmed milk**1, whey powder* partly demineralized, vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, starch*, lactose*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, fish oil2, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, iron lactate, copper sulfate, vitamin C, sodium chloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
** from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
1 100g infant formula are made of 184ml skimmed milk
2 contains DHA required by law
3 from sustainable cultivation
|per 100g product
||per 100ml prepared product
|Energy||2147 kJ / 513 kcal||283 kJ / 68 kcal|
|Fat of which:||27.6 g||3.6 g|
|saturated||7.8 g||1.0 g|
|monounsaturated||14.8 g||2.0 g|
|polyunsaturated||5.0 g||0.7 g|
|linoleic acid||4500 mg||594 mg|
|α-linolenic acid||400 mg||53 mg|
|DHA||115 mg||15.2 mg|
|Carbohydrates of which:||55.7 g||7.4 g|
|sugar||38.7 g||5.1 g|
|lactose||38.2 g||5.0 g|
|starch||6.0 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||10.5 g||1.4 g|
|Vitamin A||360 µg RE||47.5 µg RE|
|Vitamin D||12 µg||1.6 µg|
|Vitamin E||10 mg||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin K||42 µg||5.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||68 mg||9 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.73 mg||0.097 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.2 mg||0.15 mg|
|Niacin||3.7 mg||0.49 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.56 mg||0.074 mg|
|Folic Acid||103 µg||13.6 µg|
|Folate||172 µg DFE||22.7 µg DFE|
|Vitamin B12||1.1 µg||0.15 µg|
|Biotin||13.3 µg||1.8 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.8 mg||0.63 mg|
|Potassium||635 mg||83.8 mg|
|Chloride||389 mg||51.3 mg|
|Calcium||515 mg||68.0 mg|
|Phosphorus||286 mg||37.8 mg|
|Magnesium||53.0 mg||7.00 mg|
|Iron||7.1 mg||0.94 mg|
|Zinc||3.4 mg||0.45 mg|
|Copper||0.37 mg||0.048 mg|
|Manganese||0.10 mg||0.013 mg|
|Flouride||0.040 mg||0.0053 mg|
|Selenium||18 µg||2.4 µg|
|Iodine||101 µg||13.3 µg|
|Sodium||187 mg||25 mg|
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.