*Prices plus shipping costs
Shipping during pre-Xmas season
Canada: Parcels are shipped as Priority parcel. This is to ensure that they leave Germany in time. Handling times of Canada Post & CBSA cannot be controlled by us.
USA: Currently shipping to the USA is running smoothly.
- Order number: H3-08
- Expiry date: 10/2020
- Quantity: 169.3 oz / 4.8 kg
★ 8 sealed boxes of Holle organic infant formula Stage 3
★ containing 169.3 oz / 4.8 kg for approx. 1,150 fl oz / 34 liter of mixed formula
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
This formula is suitable as of the 10th month.
BUY now and get 2 additional products
Choose 2 from the items shown on picture below and post your choice together with your order in the field "order and delivery comments"
If you don't make your own choice we include 1 box banana-semolina porridge and 1 box of baby muesli
The ingredients of Holle organic infant formula Stage 3 are 99% organic. You don't find any other organic infant formula on the market with such high content of organic ingredients.
The milk used in this organic infant formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic farms in caring and appropriate environments. All these farms are Demeter certified and strictly adhere to EU organic regulations. The reason for the superior quality are cows grazing on lush biodynamic fields and pastures. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows or other inappropriate procedures.
Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils providing essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin obtained from corn make the Holle organic infant formula Stage 3 creamy and filling. The remaining 1% of ingredients being vitamins and minerals are necessary for your baby's development and are required by regulations of the EU.
Trust one of the oldest organic baby food manufacturers in the world with an 80 years history and having the highest standards in mind.
Skimmed milk**, whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), skimmed milk powder**, starch*, maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, ferrous lactate, vitamine E, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamine B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassic iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
*from organic farming
**from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37 °C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Feeding chart / as of the 10th month
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
150 / 5.10
170 / 5.75
1 - 2
180 / 6.10
200 / 6.75
210 / 7.10
235 / 7.95
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.7 g / 0.166 oz
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs.
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 2 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box as well as on the pouch itself.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of Holle organic infant formula Stage 3
|per 100g product ||per 100ml prepared product |
|Energy||2025 kJ / 484 kcal||283 kJ / 68 kcal|
|Fat||21.5 g||3.0 g|
|- of which saturates||7.3 g||1.0 g|
|- of which monounsaturates||9.9 g||1.4 g|
|- of which polyunsaturates||4.3 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrates||58.8 g||8.2 g|
|- of which sugar*||41.3 g||5.8 g|
|- of which stark||6.1 g||0.9 g|
|Fibre||0,0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||13.5 g||1.9 g|
|Salt||0.5 g||0.07 g|
|Vitamin A||460 µg||64 µg|
|Vitamin D||9.6 µg||1.3 µg|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||54 µg||7.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||83 mg||12 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.6 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.3 mg||0.2 mg|
|Niacin||4.3 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.4 mg||0.06 mg|
|Folic Acid||184 µg||26 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1.8 µg||0.3 µg|
|Biotin||20 µg||2.8 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.6 mg||0.6 mg|
|Sodium||0.2 g||0.03 g|
|Potassium||721 mg||101 mg|
|Chloride||324 mg||45 mg|
|Calcium||498 mg||70 mg|
|Phosphorus||397 mg||56 mg|
|Magnesium||55 mg||7.7 mg|
|Iron||6.7 mg||0.9 mg|
|Zinc||4.3 mg||0.6 mg|
|Copper||0.3 mg||0.05 mg|
|Manganese||0.11 mg||0.015 mg|
|Flouride||0.04 mg||0.005 mg|
|Selenium||15 µg||2.1 µg|
|Iodine||125 µg||18 µg|
* contains naturally occurring sugar ( no added sugar )
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.