*Prices plus shipping costs
- Order number: H3-11
- Expiry date: 04/2022
- Quantity: 232.8 oz / 6.6 kg
★ 11 sealed boxes of Holle organic infant formula Stage 3
★ containing 232.8 oz / 6.6 kg for approx. 1,595 fl oz / 46.2 liter of mixed formula
★ NEW formulation according to the latest EU-regulation for infant formula
★ contains DHA (required by law), vitamin A, C & D for normal functioning of the immune system
★ with ALA Omega-3 fatty acids for the brain and nerves
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
This formula is suitable as of the 10th month as part of a mixed diet.
BUY now and get 2 additional products
Choose 2 from the items shown on picture below and post your choice together with your order in the field "order and delivery comments"
If you don't make your own choice we include 1 box banana-semolina porridge and 1 box of baby muesli
The ingredients of Holle organic infant formula Stage 3 are 99% organic. You don't find any other organic infant formula on the market with such high content of organic ingredients.
The milk used in this organic infant formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic farms in caring and appropriate environments. All these farms are Demeter certified and strictly adhere to EU organic regulations. The reason for the superior quality are cows grazing on lush biodynamic fields and pastures. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows or other inappropriate procedures.
Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils providing essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin obtained from corn make the Holle organic infant formula Stage 3 creamy and filling. The remaining 1% of ingredients being vitamins and minerals are necessary for your baby's development and are required by regulations of the EU.
Trust one of the oldest organic baby food manufacturers in the world with an 80 years history and having the highest standards in mind.
Skimmed milk**1, whey powder* (partly demineralized), vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, starch*, lactose*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, fish oil2, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, iron lactate, copper sulfate, vitamin C, sodium chloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
** from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
1 100g infant formula are made of 184ml skimmed milk
2 contains DHA required by law
3 from sustainable cultivation
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37 °C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Feeding chart / as of the 10th month
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
150 / 5.10
165 / 5.60
1 - 2
180 / 6.10
200 / 6.75
210 / 7.10
230 / 7.75
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.4 g / 0.155 oz
- Please make sure that the packaging is undamaged before using the product.
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs
- For the preparation only use the measuring spoon included to the package you are currently using.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 2 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box as well as on the pouch itself.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of Holle organic infant formula Stage 3
|per 100g product
||per 100ml prepared product
|Energy||2147 kJ / 513 kcal||283 kJ / 68 kcal|
|Fat of which:||27.6 g||3.6 g|
|saturated||7.8 g||1.0 g|
|monounsaturated||14.8 g||2.0 g|
|polyunsaturated||5.0 g||0.7 g|
|linoleic acid||4500 mg||594 mg|
|α-linolenic acid||400 mg||53 mg|
|DHA||115 mg||15.2 mg|
|Carbohydrates of which:||55.7 g||7.4 g|
|sugar||38.7 g||5.1 g|
|lactose||38.2 g||5.0 g|
|starch||6.0 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||10.5 g||1.4 g|
|Vitamin A||360 µg RE||47.5 µg RE|
|Vitamin D||12 µg||1.6 µg|
|Vitamin E||10 mg||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin K||42 µg||5.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||68 mg||9 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.73 mg||0.097 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.2 mg||0.15 mg|
|Niacin||3.7 mg||0.49 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.56 mg||0.074 mg|
|Folic Acid||103 µg||13.6 µg|
|Folate||172 µg DFE||22.7 µg DFE|
|Vitamin B12||1.1 µg||0.15 µg|
|Biotin||13.3 µg||1.8 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.8 mg||0.63 mg|
|Potassium||635 mg||83.8 mg|
|Chloride||389 mg||51.3 mg|
|Calcium||515 mg||68.0 mg|
|Phosphorus||286 mg||37.8 mg|
|Magnesium||53.0 mg||7.00 mg|
|Iron||7.1 mg||0.94 mg|
|Zinc||3.4 mg||0.45 mg|
|Copper||0.37 mg||0.048 mg|
|Manganese||0.10 mg||0.013 mg|
|Flouride||0.040 mg||0.0053 mg|
|Selenium||18 µg||2.4 µg|
|Iodine||101 µg||13.3 µg|
|Sodium||187 mg||25 mg|
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.