*Prices plus shipping costs
Shipment info (updated 1st April)
USA: Expedited shipment and DHL Express are still working. Express is recommended.
Canada: German Post stopped shipment of parcels to Canada on 30th March.
Therefore we can only ship to Canada by DHL Express.
- Order number: H1-04
- Expiry date: 04/2021
- Quantity: 56.4 oz / 1.6 kg
New formulation - new feeding chart !!!
★ 4 sealed boxes of Holle Stage 1 organic infant formula
★ this 4 boxes set contains 56.4 oz / 1.6 kg for approx. 400 fl oz / 12 liter of mixed formula
★ suitable from birth onwards or if changing from breastfeeding
★ Demeter certified milk, easy to digest, gluten-free, no added sugar
★ contains DHA (required by law)
★ free of genetically modified organisms ( no GMOs )
★ produced without chemical fertilizers, preservatives or articificial colours & flavours
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
★ FREE shipment as small priority parcel
Holle Stage 1 organic infant formula contains ingredients which are 99% organic. You don't find any other organic infant formula on the market with such high content of organic ingredients.
The milk used in this organic infant formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic farms in caring and appropriate environments. All these farms are Demeter certified and strictly adhere to EU organic regulations. The reason for the superior quality are cows grazing on lush biodynamic fields and pastures. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows or other inappropriate procedures.
Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils providing essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin obtained from corn make the HOLLE Stage 1 Organic Infant Formula creamy and filling. The remaining 1% of ingredients being vitamins and minerals are necessary for your baby's development and are required by regulations of the EU.
Trust one of the oldest organic baby food manufacturers in the world with an 80 years history and having the highest standards in mind.
This formula is suitable from birth onwards or if changing from breastfeeding.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
Skimmed milk**1, whey powder* (partly demineralized), vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), maltodextrin*, lactose*, skimmed milk powder**, fish oil2, skimmed milk powder*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline bitartrate, sodium chloride, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, ferrous lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin D, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin K, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate, biotin
* from organic farming
** from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
1 100g infant formula are made from 164ml skimmed milk
2 contains DHA (required by law)
3 from sustainable cultivation
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Feeding chart: (valid for the new formualtion)
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
according to the doctor's instructions
2nd - 4th week
90 / 3.05
100 / 3.40
150 / 5.10
170 / 5.75
3rd - 4th month
180 / 6.10
200 / 6.75
after 4th month
210 / 7.10
230 / 7.75
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.4 g / 0.155 oz
- Please make sure that the packaging is undamaged before using the product.
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs.
- For the preparation only use the measuring spoon included to the package you are currently using.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
Nutritional facts of Holle Stage 1 organic infant formula (new formulation)
|per 100g product
||per 100ml prepared product
|Energy||2127 kJ / 508 kcal||281 kJ / 67 kcal|
|Fat of which:
||26.0 g||3.4 g|
|saturates||9.3 g||1.2 g|
|monounsaturates||11.4 g||1.5 g|
|polyunsaturates||5.3 g||0.7 g|
|linleic acid||4607 mg||608 mg|
|α-linolenic acid||396 mg||52 mg|
|DHA||147 mg||19.4 mg|
|Carbohydrates of which:
||58.1 g||7.7 g|
|sugar||45.3 g||6.0 g|
|lactose||44.0 g||5.8 g|
|Protein||10.4 g||1.4 g|
|Vitamin A||446 µg||58.9 µg|
|Vitamin D||10 µg||1.4 µg|
|Vitamin E||13 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||48 µg||6.3 µg|
|Vitamin C||105 mg||14 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.49 mg||0.065 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||0.18 mg|
|Niacin||3.4 mg||0.45 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.43 mg||0.056 mg|
|Folic Acid||90.2 µg||11.9 µg|
|Folate||139 µg DFE||18.3 µg DFE|
|Vitamin B12||1.5 µg||0.20 µg|
|Biotin||14 µg||1.9 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.8 mg||0.50 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||78.8 mg|
|Chloride||398 mg||52.5 mg|
|Calcium||423 mg||55.8 mg|
|Phosphorus||250 mg||33.0 mg|
|Magnesium||40.5 mg||5.34 mg|
|Iron||4.1 mg||0.54 mg|
|Zinc||3.4 mg||0.44 mg|
|Copper||0.35 mg||0.046 mg|
|Manganese||0.10 mg||0.013 mg|
|Flouride||<0.070 mg||<0.010 mg|
|Selenium||21 µg||2.8 µg|
|Iodine||114 µg||15.1 µg|
|Sodium||213 mg||28 mg|
|Choline||172 mg||23 mg|
|Inositol||38 mg||5.0 mg|
|L-Carnitine||18 mg||2.4 mg|
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.
Holle Stage 1
I have switched my 8 week olds formula 4 times since he was born. I tried Enfamil, simulacra and Gerber. While Gerber wasn’t too bad, it still gave my baby painful gas. Several people suggested I try Holle and I’m so glad i did. My baby is so much more comfortable and able to sleep finally.
Great product ?
I used to give similac to my baby but she always had gas or discomfort her stomach. I ordered it for her and she likes it. She doesn’t have colic or gas anymore. It’s good products. I’ll order more for my baby!!
Very happy !
We recently switched from Similac to Holle and our LO likes it very much. We also tried other local organic formula before but she didn't like it.
We will keep on feeding stage 1 for the next 2 months and and then move to Stage 2. Thanks a lot for this very good formula.
Write a product review and get a 10$ coupon for your next purchase