*Prices plus shipping costs
- Order number: HP-109701
- Expiry date: 05/2021
- Quantity: 8.8 oz / 0.25 kg
NEW PACKAGE DESIGN / PROVEN RECIPE
★ 1 sealed box containing 8.8 oz / 0.25 kg
★ suitable after the 4th month
★ preparation instructions are stated below
The carefully selected pure Demeter-grains used in Holle porridges are in an easily digestible form, which is particularly suitable for babies.
Contains gluten, milkfree, unsweetened ( contains naturally occurring sugar).
Suitable when starting to wean as part of a mixed diet, after the 4th month at the earliest
wholegrain oat flour (from biodynamic farming), vitamin B1 (required by European law)
The product may contain traces of wheat
- boil 100 ml ( 3.4 US fl oz ) whole milk and 100 ml ( 3.4 US fl oz ) water* and allow to cool down to 50°C / 122°F
- give the liquid into a bowl and add 6 tablespoons ( 25g / 0.88 oz ) of Holle organic oats porridge
- stir everything well and let the porridge swell shortly
- pay attention to the correct temperature of 37°C / 98.6°F when feeding the prepared porridge
* the addition of water is necessary in order to reduce the protein content of the whole milk to a suitable level for children
Alternatively you can also prepare the Holle organic oats porridge with:
- 130ml ( 4.4 US fl oz ) warm breast milk (do not heat the breast milk over 40°C / 104°F to preserve valuable nutrients)
- 200ml ( 6.75 US fl oz ) boiled water (boil the water first and allow to cool down to 50°C / 122°F )
- 150-170ml ( 5.07 - 5.75 US fl oz ) Holle infant formula ( The infant formula needs to be prepared according to the appropriate instructions)
- Observe the preparation instructions.The correct the dosage ratio exactly ensures that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs. Improper preparation can lead to health problems.
- Always check the feeding temperature ( approx. 37°C / 98.6°F )
- Prepare the porridge always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 3 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of Holle Organic oats porridge
|per 100g product||per serving**|
|Energy||1664 kJ / 395 kcal||684 kJ / 163 kcal|
|Fat||6.9 g||5.3 g|
|- of which saturates||1.6 g||2.6 g|
|Carbohydrates||65.8 g||21.2 g|
|- of which sugar*||1.1 g||5.0 g|
|Fibers||8.1 g||2.0 g|
|Protein||13.2 g||6.6 g|
|Salt||0.009 g||0.11 g|
|Sodium||0.004 g||0.046 g|
|Vitamin B1||1.17 mg||0.33 mg|
* contains naturally occurring sugar ( no added sugar )
** one package yields approx. 10 meals prepared as a half-milk porridge
The different preparation variants have different nutritional values per serving
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.