*Prices plus shipping costs
Shipping during pre-Xmas season
Canada: Parcels are shipped as Priority parcel. This is to ensure that they leave Germany in time. Handling times of Canada Post & CBSA cannot be controlled by us.
USA: Currently shipping to the USA is running smoothly.
- Order number: H-PRE-24
- Expiry date: 10/2020
- Quantity: 338.6 oz / 9.6 kg
★ 24 sealed boxes = 338.6 oz / 9.6 kg
★ for approx. 2,400 fl oz / 72 liter of mixed formula
★ with unrefined high-quality Demeter milk fat and reduced amount of refined vegetable oils
★ contains lactose as the only carbohydrate / NO maltrodextrin included
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
The ingredients of Holle Organic infant formula PRE are 99% organic. You don't find any other organic infant formula on the market with such high content of organic ingredients.
Vegetable oils are normally the exclusive source of fat in infant formula. The Holle organic infant formula PRE is the first one which also includes Demeter milk fat so that amount of refined vegetable oils can be reduced. The milk fat is not refined and has a fine and creamy taste.
The mix of milk fat and vegetable oils results in an ideal fat composition for infants.
The milk used in this organic infant formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic farms in caring and appropriate environments. All these farms are Demeter certified and strictly adhere to EU organic regulations. The reason for the superior quality are cows grazing on lush biodynamic fields and pastures. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows or other inappropriate procedures.
Trust one of the oldest organic baby food manufacturers in the world with an 80 years history and having the highest standards in mind.
This formula is suitable from birth onwards or if changing from breastfeeding.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
Skimmed milk** (from Southern Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, cream powder 10%**, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
*from organic farming
**from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
according to the doctor's instructions
2nd - 4th week
90 / 3.05
100 / 3.40
120 / 4.05
130 / 4.40
3rd - 4th month
150 / 5.10
170 / 5.75
after 4th month
180 / 6.10
200 / 6.75
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby.
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.5 g / 0.159 oz
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs.
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
Nutritional facts of Holle organic infant formula PRE
|per 100g product||per 100ml prepared product|
|Energy||2146 kJ / 512 kcal||288 kJ / 69 kcal|
|Fat||25.6 g||3.4 g|
|- of which saturates||10.0 g||1.3 g|
|- of which monounsaturates||11.3 g||1.5 g|
|- of which polyunsaturates||4.3 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrates||59.2 g||7.9 g|
|- of which lactose||59.2 g||7.9 g|
|Fibre||0,0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||11.3 g||1.5 g|
|Salt||0.6 g||0.08 g|
|Vitamin A||450 µg||60 µg|
|Vitamin D||8.0 µg||1.1 µg|
|Vitamin E||11 mg||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin K||46 µg||6.2 µg|
|Vitamin C||75 mg||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.5 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||0.2 mg|
|Niacin||3.6 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||0.07 mg|
|Folic Acid||150 µg||20 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1.2 µg||0.2 µg|
|Biotin||19 µg||2.5 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.9 mg||0.7 mg|
|Sodium||0.24 g||0.03 g|
|Potassium||686 mg||92 mg|
|Chloride||320 mg||43 mg|
|Calcium||508 mg||68 mg|
|Phosphorus||340 mg||46 mg|
|Magnesium||53 mg||7.1 mg|
|Iron||3.8 mg||0.5 mg|
|Zinc||3.6 mg||0.5 mg|
|Copper||0.3 mg||0.04 mg|
|Manganese||0.1 mg||0.014 mg|
|Flouride||0.08 mg||0.010 mg|
|Selenium||13 µg||1.7 µg|
|Iodine||119 µg||16 µg|
|Choline||99 mg||13 mg|
|Inositol||60 mg||8.0 mg|
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.