*Prices plus shipping costs
Shipment info (updated 1st April)
USA: Expedited shipment and DHL Express are still working. Express is recommended.
Canada: German Post stopped shipment of parcels to Canada on 30th March.
Therefore we can only ship to Canada by DHL Express.
- Order number: H-PRE-10
- Expiry date: 04/2021
- Quantity: 141.1 oz / 4.0 kg
New formulation / new feeding chart !!!
★ 10 sealed boxes = 141.1 oz / 4.0 kg
★ for approx. 1,000 fl oz / 30 liter of mixed formula
★ with unrefined high-quality Demeter milk fat and reduced amount of refined vegetable oils
★ contains lactose as the only carbohydrate / NO maltrodextrin included
★ contains DHA (required by law)
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
BUY now and get 2 products for FREE
Choose 2 from the items shown on picture below and post your choice together with your order in the field "order and delivery comments"
If you don't make your own choice we include 1 box of rice porridge and 1 box of rolled oats porridge
The ingredients of Holle Organic infant formula PRE are 99% organic. You don't find any other organic infant formula on the market with such high content of organic ingredients.
Vegetable oils are normally the exclusive source of fat in infant formula. The Holle organic infant formula PRE is the first one which also includes Demeter milk fat so that amount of refined vegetable oils can be reduced. The milk fat is not refined and has a fine and creamy taste.
The mix of milk fat and vegetable oils results in an ideal fat composition for infants.
The milk used in this organic infant formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic farms in caring and appropriate environments. All these farms are Demeter certified and strictly adhere to EU organic regulations. The reason for the superior quality are cows grazing on lush biodynamic fields and pastures. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows or other inappropriate procedures.
Trust one of the oldest organic baby food manufacturers in the world with an 80 years history and having the highest standards in mind.
This formula is suitable from birth onwards or if changing from breastfeeding.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
Whole milk**1, whey powder* (partly demineralized), lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), skimmed milk powder**, fish oil2, skimmed milk powder*, calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, ferrous lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin D, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin K, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate, biotin
* from organic farming
** from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
1 100g infant formula are made of 123 ml whole milk
2 contains DHA (required by law)
3 from sustainable cultivation
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Feeding chart: (valid for the new formulation)
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
according to the doctor's instructions
2nd - 4th week
90 / 3.05
100 / 3.40
150 / 5.10
170 / 5.75
3rd - 4th month
180 / 6.10
200 / 6.75
after 4th month
210 / 7.10
230 / 7.75
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby.
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.4 g / 0.155 oz
- Please make sure that the packaging is undamaged before using the product.
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs.
- For the preparation only use the measuring spoon included to the package you are currently using.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
Nutritional facts of Holle organic infant formula PRE (new formulation)
|per 100g product
||per 100ml prepared product
|Energy||2102 kJ / 502 kcal||277 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Fat of which:
||25.1 g||3.3 g|
|saturates||10.4 g||1.4 g|
|monounsaturates||10.3 g||1.3 g|
|polyunsaturates||4.4 g||0.6 g|
|linleic acid||3671 mg||485 mg|
|α-linolenic acid||342 mg||45 mg|
|DHA||147 mg||19.4 mg|
|Carbohydrates of which:
||58.9 g||7.8 g|
|sugar||58.9 g||7.8 g|
|lactose||58.9 g||7.8 g|
|Protein||10.1 g||1.3 g|
|Vitamin A||471 µg RE||62.2 µg RE|
|Vitamin D||10 µg||1.4 µg|
|Vitamin E||11 mg||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin K||47 µg||6.2 µg|
|Vitamin C||104 mg||14 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.46 mg||0.060 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||0.18 mg|
|Niacin||3.5 mg||0.46 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.43 mg||0.057 mg|
|Folic Acid||88.0 µg||11.6 µg|
|Folate||133 µg DFE||17.6 µg DFE|
|Vitamin B12||1.6 µg||0.21 µg|
|Biotin||15 µg||2.0 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.7 mg||0.49 mg|
|Potassium||609 mg||80.4 mg|
|Chloride||394 mg||51.9 mg|
|Calcium||423 mg||55.8 mg|
|Phosphorus||246 mg||32.5 mg|
|Magnesium||39.8 mg||5.26 mg|
|Iron||4.0 mg||0.53 mg|
|Zinc||3.3 mg||0.43 mg|
|Copper||0.35 mg||0.046 mg|
|Manganese||0.10 mg||0.013 mg|
|Flouride||<0.070 mg||<0.010 mg|
|Selenium||20 µg||2.7 µg|
|Iodine||112 µg||14.8 µg|
|Sodium||210 mg||28 mg|
|Choline||163 mg||22 mg|
|Inositol||34 mg||4.5 mg|
|L-Carnitine||16 mg||2.1 mg|
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.
Excellent service and product
I had heard that delivery of formula from Europe wasn’t very reliable (I live in Canada). My experience has been quite the opposite with My German Depot. The package is boxed securely, there have been no issues with Customs, and my orders arrive reliably in 2 weeks or less. I ordered from another baby formula company in the USA and after 6 weeks my package still hasn’t arrived. I am definitely sticking with My German Depot. As for the Holle Pre formula, my baby is doing very well on this. I love the ingredients and it tastes good too! (Which isn’t the case for many standard formulas which tend to taste like vitamin pills to me). I’m so grateful that My German Depot makes it easy and affordable for people in North America to access this excellent baby formula.
I ordered Holle PRE in preparation for the arrival of my newborn. I supplemented at first until my milk came in. Baby took formula right away and I didn’t feel too bad giving it to her as my research showed it was one of the best out there. I am ordering
Write a product review and get a 10$ coupon for your next purchase