Holle Stage 1 organic infant goat milk formula
Holle Stage 1 organic infant goat milk formula is made from certified organic goat milk and is a well-known alternative to cow milk formula. Although goat milk and cow milk have many similarities, some milk proteins do not appear in goat milk or exist in different amounts. This means that some childs who are sensitive to milk proteins may be able to tolerate goat milk formula.
Studies have also shown that babies can digest goat milk formula faster and more thoroughly than cow milk formula. The Holle infant goat milk formula is a complete source of nutrition from birth or as a supplement to breast milk. It may also help to reduce symptoms of digestive discomfort, such as constipation, gas, and colics.
This formula contains organic lactose and organic maltodextrin, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils. Important micronutrients such as calcium, iron, zinc and vitamins A, C, D and B12 are included in this high-quality formula.
Holle goat Stage 1 is suitable as of birth or if chaning from breastfeeding
Holle organic goat milk formula is also available as Stage 2 and Stage 3 formula.
Why we recommend Holle goat Stage 1:
- each box contains 400g / 14.1 oz for preparing approx. 3 liter / 100 fl oz of mixed formula
- suitable option when cow milk formula is not well tolerated
- free of palm oil and genetically modified ingredients
- without artificial preservatives or chemicals, colours or flavours
- includes DHA (required by law)
- no sugar added
- certified organic according to the very strict EU-regulations for infant formula
- preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well
- for more information on Holle Stage 1 organic goat milk formula click on the items below
Holle uses the highest quality standards to raise goats on organic farms in Europe. The goats are fed with grains that do not contain chemicals and pesticides. Organic agriculture focuses on the well-being of animals and the environment to protect our world.