*Prices plus shipping costs
- Order number: HG3-16
- Expiry date: 03/2022
- Quantity: 225.6 oz / 6.4 kg
★ 16 sealed boxes of Holle organic goat formula Stage 3
★ containing 225.6 oz / 6.4 kg for approx. 1,600 fl oz / 48 liter of mixed formula
★ NEW formulation according to the latest EU-regulation for infant formula
★ contains DHA (required by law)
★ without palmoil
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
Holle organic goat milk infant formula Stage 3 is made by using organic goats milk.
The goats are kept in accordance with organic farming regulations (EU organic law).
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
This formula is suitable as of the 10th month as part of a mixed diet.
Full cream goats milk powder*1 38.5%, maltodextrin*, vegetable oils* (sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), lactose*, starch*, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, calcium citrate, alga oil2, L-cystine, iron sulfate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin B12
*from organic farming
1 100g infant formula are made from 284ml full cream milk
2 contains DHA (required by law)
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Feeding chart / as of the 10th month
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
170 / 5.75
180 / 6.10
1 - 2
200 / 6.75
210 / 7.10
240 / 8.10
260 / 8.80
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.9 g / 0.173 oz
- Please make sure that the packaging is undamaged before using the product.
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs
- For the preparation only use the measuring spoon included to the package you are currently using.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 2 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box as well as on the pouch itself.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of Holle organic goat milk infant formula Stage 3
|per 100g product
||per 100ml prepared product
|Energy||2116 kJ / 505 kcal||275 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Fat of which:||25.4 g||3.3 g|
|saturated||9.0 g||1.2 g|
|monounsaturated||12.3 g||1.6 g|
|polyunsaturated||4.1 g||0.5 g|
|linoleic acid||3650 mg||475 mg|
|α-linolenic acid||380 mg||49 mg|
|DHA||107 mg||13.9 mg|
|Carbohydrates of which:||58.3 g||7.6 g|
|sugar||25.3 g||3.3 g|
|lactose||24.4 g||3.2 g|
|starch||7.9 g||1.0 g|
|Protein||10.9 g||1.4 g|
|Vitamin A||485 µg RE||63.1 µg RE|
|Vitamin D3||13 µg||1.6 µg|
|Vitamin E||14 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||43 µg||5.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||93 mg||12 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.40 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.56 mg||0.073 mg|
|Niacin||2.9 mg||0.38 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.31 mg||0.040 mg|
|Folic Acid||99.0 µg||12.9 µg|
|Folate||165 µg DFE||21.5 µg DFE|
|Vitamin B12||1.2 µg||0.16 µg|
|Biotin||17 µg||2.2 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.9 mg||0.38 mg|
|Potassium||568 mg||73.8 mg|
|Chloride||580 mg||75.4 mg|
|Calcium||575 mg||74.8 mg|
|Phosphorus||315 mg||41.0 mg|
|Magnesium||50.0 mg||6.50 mg|
|Iron||7.8 mg||1.0 mg|
|Zinc||3.5 mg||0.46 mg|
|Copper||0.35 mg||0.046 mg|
|Manganese||0.045 mg||0.0059 mg|
|Flouride||0.040 mg||0.0052 mg|
|Selenium||19 µg||2.5 µg|
|Iodine||110 µg||14.3 µg|
|Sodium||143 mg||19 mg|
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.