*Prices plus shipping costs
Shipment info (updated 1st April)
USA: Expedited shipment and DHL Express are still working. Express is recommended.
Canada: German Post stopped shipment of parcels to Canada on 30th March.
Therefore we can only ship to Canada by DHL Express.
- Order number: HG2-04
- Expiry date: 12/2020
- Quantity: 56.4 oz / 1.6 kg
★ 4 sealed boxes of Holle organic GOAT milk formula Stage 2
★ containing 56.4 oz / 1.6 kg for approx. 400 fl oz / 12 liter of mixed formula
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
★ FREE shipment as small priority parcel
Holle organic infant goat milk formula Stage 2 is made by using organic goats milk.
The goats are kept in accordance with organic farming regulations (EU organic law).
This formula is suitable after the 6th month as part of a mixed diet.
After the 10th month we suggest to change over to Stage 3 in combination with our organic porridges.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
Full cream goats milk powder* 42%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*,sodium citrate, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
*from organic farming
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Feeding chart / after the 6th month
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
150 / 5.10
170 / 5.75
2 - 3
180 / 6.10
200 / 6.75
210 / 7.10
230 / 7.75
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.5 g / 0.159 oz
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs.
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 2 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box as well as on the pouch itself.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of Holle organic infant goat milk formula Stage 2
|per 100g product||per 100ml prepared product|
|Energy||2076 kJ / 496 kcal||284 kJ / 68 kcal|
|Fat||23.9 g||3.3 g|
|- of which saturates||12.3 g||1.7 g|
|- of which monounsaturates||8.7 g||1.2 g|
|- of which polyunsaturates||2.9 g||0.4 g|
|Carbohydrates||59.2 g||8.0 g|
|- of which sugar*||27.9 g||3.8 g|
|- of which starch||3.6 g||0.5 g|
|Fibre||0,0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||10.9 g||1.5 g|
|Salt||0.38 g||0.05 g|
|Vitamin A||479 µg||65 µg|
|Vitamin D||9.1 µg||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||8.4 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||48 µg||6.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||84 mg||11 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.5 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.2 mg||0.16 mg|
|Niacin||4.1 mg||0.56 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.40 mg||0.05 mg|
|Folic Acid||136 µg||19 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1.4 µg||0.19 µg|
|Biotin||15 µg||2.0 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.4 mg||0.46 mg|
|Sodium||0.15 g||0.02 g|
|Potassium||684 mg||93 mg|
|Chloride||553 mg||75 mg|
|Calcium||434 mg||59 mg|
|Phosphorus||335 mg||46 mg|
|Magnesium||50 mg||6.7 mg|
|Iron||5.0 mg||0.68 mg|
|Zinc||3.7 mg||0.50 mg|
|Copper||0.4 mg||0.06 mg|
|Manganese||0.09 mg||0.012 mg|
|Flouride||0.040 mg||0.005 mg|
|Selenium||14 µg||1.9 µg|
|Iodine||172 µg||23 µg|
* contains naturally occurring sugar ( no added sugar )
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modification.