*Prices plus shipping costs
- Order number: HG2-12
- Expiry date: 01/2022
- Quantity: 169.2 oz / 4.8 kg
★ 12 sealed boxes of Holle organic GOAT milk formula Stage 2
★ containing 169.2 oz / 4.8 kg for approx. 1,200 fl oz / 36.0 liter of mixed formula
★ NEW formulation according to the latest EU-regulation for infant formula
★ contains DHA (required by law)
★ without palm oil
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
Holle organic infant goat milk formula Stage 2 is made by using organic goats milk.
The goats are kept in accordance with organic farming regulations (EU organic law).
This formula is suitable after the 6th month as part of a mixed diet.
After the 10th month we suggest to change over to Stage 3 in combination with our organic porridges.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
Full cream goats milk powder*1 38.5%, maltodextrin*, vegetable oils* (sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), lactose*, starch*, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, calcium citrate, alga oil2, L-cystine, iron sulfate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin B12
*from organic farming
1 100g infant formula are made from 284ml full cream milk
2 contains DHA (required by law)
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Feeding chart / after the 6th month
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
170 / 5.75
180 / 6.10
2 - 3
200 / 6.75
210 / 7.10
230 / 7.80
250 / 8.45
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.9 g / 0.173 oz
- Please make sure that the packaging is undamaged before using the product.
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs.
- For the preparation only use the measuring spoon included to the package you are currently using.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 2 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of Holle organic infant goat milk formula Stage 2
|per 100g product
||per 100ml prepared product
|Energy||2141 kJ / 512 kcal||283 kJ / 68 kcal|
|Fat of which:||26.8 g||3.5 g|
|saturated||9.5 g||1.3 g|
|monounsaturated||13.0 g||1.7 g|
|polyunsaturated||4.4 g||0.6 g|
|linoleic acid||3900 mg||515 mg|
|α-linolenic acid||400 mg||53 mg|
|DHA||107 mg||14.1 mg|
|Carbohydrates of which:||56.8 g||7.5 g|
|sugar||25.2 g||3.3 g|
|lactose||24.3 g||3.2 g|
|starch||4.7 g||0.63 g|
|Protein||10.8 g||1.4 g|
|Vitamin A||480 µg RE||63.4 µg RE|
|Vitamin D3||12 µg||1.6 µg|
|Vitamin E||14 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin K||42 µg||5.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||95 mg||13 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.40 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.55 mg||0.073 mg|
|Niacin||3.1 mg||0.41 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.31 mg||0.040 mg|
|Folic Acid||98.0 µg||12.9 µg|
|Folate||163 µg DFE||21.6 µg DFE|
|Vitamin B12||1.3 µg||0.17 µg|
|Biotin||15 µg||2.0 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.8 mg||0.37 mg|
|Potassium||568 mg||75.0 mg|
|Chloride||577 mg||76.2 mg|
|Calcium||570 mg||75.2 mg|
|Phosphorus||311 mg||41.1 mg|
|Magnesium||49.0 mg||6.50 mg|
|Iron||7.6 mg||1.0 mg|
|Zinc||3.5 mg||0.46 mg|
|Copper||0.35 mg||0.046 mg|
|Manganese||0.048 mg||0.0063 mg|
|Flouride||0.040 mg||0.0053 mg|
|Selenium||18 µg||2.4 µg|
|Iodine||106 µg||14.0 µg|
|Sodium||142 mg||19 mg|
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.
Perfect alternative to cow milk
Right from the start, my little one couldn't tolerate any milk powder made from cow's milk. That's how I came to try Holle goat milk. She does no longer have any complaints, loves the formula which is easily soluble.
Best formula for us
Due to the inability to breastfeed and my baby is allergic to cow milk formula, we had to look for an alternative and found the Holle organic goat milk from Germany. It’s good that we can get it directly from Germany and pay much less than buying it locally.
The best there is ...
My baby wasn't eating anything I gave her, she would barely finish my breastmilk and then when we tried formula, she didn't want anything. We had such a tough time and then tried Goat milk from Holle and it's saved us. She gobbled it up. I feel safe knowing it's organic and not full of sugar.
We love this goat milk
Our baby doesn't tolerate the cow milk formula and we have tried many local brands. Luckily one of our friends recommended to try Holle goat formula and I'm so happy that we followed her advice. No more stomach issues like we had with cow milk. Top product !
Write a product review and get a 10$ coupon for your next purchase