*Prices plus shipping costs
Shipping during pre-Xmas season
Canada: Parcels are shipped as Priority parcel. This is to ensure that they leave Germany in time. Handling times of Canada Post & CBSA cannot be controlled by us.
USA: Currently shipping to the USA is running smoothly.
- Order number: HG1-16
- Expiry date: 12/2020
- Quantity: 225.6 oz / 6.4 kg
★ 16 sealed boxes of Holle organic GOAT milk formula Stage 1
★ containing 225.6 oz / 6.4 kg for approx. 1,600 fl oz / 48 liter of mixed formula
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
Holle organic goat milk formula Stage 1 is made by using organic goats milk and therefore cow milk free.
The goats are kept in accordance with organic farming regulations (EU organic law).
This formula is suitable from birth onwards or if changing from breastfeeding.
You can change from other formula brands to this formula at any time.
After the 6th month we suggest to change over to Stage 2 in combination with our organic porridges.
Full cream goats milk powder* 41%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oil* (palm oil* rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, sodium citrate, choline bitartrate, vitamin C, L-cystine, L-methionine, L-isoleucine, iron lactate, vitamine E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, riboflavin, vitamin A, thiamin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
*from organic farming
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122°F )
- Fill the bottle with about half of the required quantity of boiled water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining boiled water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Quantity of water
Bottles per day
according to the doctor's instructions
2nd - 4th week
90 / 3.05
100 / 3.40
120 / 4.05
130 / 4.40
3rd - 4th month
150 / 5.10
170 / 5.75
as of 5th month
180 / 6.10
200 / 6.75
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 level measuring spoon = 4.4 g / 0.155 oz
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs.
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 2 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box as well as on the pouch itself.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of Holle organic goat milk formula Stage 1
|per 100g product||per 100ml prepared product|
|Energy||2106 kJ / 503 kcal||278 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Fat||25.9 g||3.4 g|
|- of which saturates||13.1 g||1.7 g|
|- of which monounsaturates||9.1 g||1.2 g|
|- of which polyunsaturates||3.7 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrates||56.4 g||7.5 g|
|- of which sugar*||29.4 g||3.9 g|
|Fibre||0,0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||11.1 g||1.5 g|
|Salt||0.37 g||0.05 g|
|Vitamin A||637 µg||84 µg|
|Vitamin D||8.2 µg||1.1 µg|
|Vitamin E||9.1 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin K||51 µg||6.7 µg|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||12 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.50 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.0 mg||0.13 mg|
|Niacin||3.8 mg||0.51 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.34 mg||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||135 µg||18 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1.2 µg||0.16 µg|
|Biotin||18 µg||2.4 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.5 mg||0.59 mg|
|Sodium||150 mg||20 mg|
|Potassium||653 mg||86 mg|
|Chloride||519 mg||69 mg|
|Calcium||487 mg||64 mg|
|Phosphorus||332 mg||44 mg|
|Magnesium||47 mg||6.2 mg|
|Iron||5.0 mg||0.7 mg|
|Zinc||4.3 mg||0.6 mg|
|Copper||0.40 mg||0.05 mg|
|Manganese||0.10 mg||0.013 mg|
|Flouride||0.069 mg||0.009 mg|
|Selenium||16 µg||2.1 µg|
|Iodine||158 µg||21 µg|
|Choline||84 mg||11 mg|
|Inositol||42 mg||5.6 mg|
* contains naturally occurring sugar ( no added sugar )
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.