*Prices plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order number: HP-134900
- Month of expiry: 11/2022
★ 1 sealed box containing 8.8 oz / 0.25 kg
★ suitable as of the 6th month
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
The wholegrains used in Holle porridges are in an easily digestible form, which is particularly suitable for babies.
The goodness of the grain is gently unlocked with heat and moisture ready for your baby’s growing body.
Using the wholegrain means we can retain the most nutrients.
Suitable when starting to wean as part of a mixed diet, as of the 6th month at the earliest
wholegrain wheat flakes** 50%, banana puree* 50%, thiamin (required by European law)
* (from organic farming)
** (from biodynamic farming)
- boil 100 ml ( 3.4 US fl oz ) whole milk and 100 ml ( 3.4 US fl oz ) water* and allow to cool down to 50°C / 122°F
- give the liquid into a bowl and add 5 tablespoons ( 25g / 0.88 oz ) of Holle banana-semolina porridge
- stir everything well and let the porridge swell shortly
- pay attention to the correct temperature of 37°C / 98.6°F when feeding the prepared banana-semolina porridge
* the addition of water is necessary in order to reduce the protein content of the whole milk to a suitable level for children
Alternatively you can also prepare the Holle organic banana-semolina porridge with:
- 130ml ( 4.4 US fl oz ) warm breast milk (do not heat the breast milk over 40°C / 104°F to preserve valuable nutrients)
- 200ml ( 6.75 US fl oz ) boiled water (boil the water first and allow to cool down to 50°C / 122°F )
- 150-170ml ( 5.07 - 5.75 US fl oz ) Holle infant formula ( The infant formula needs to be prepared according to the appropriate instructions)
- Observe the preparation instructions.The correct the dosage ratio exactly ensures that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs. Improper preparation can lead to health problems.
- Always check the feeding temperature ( approx. 37°C / 98.6°F )
- Prepare the porridge always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat the porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 3 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of Holle Organic banana-semolina porridge
|per 100g product||
per serving as
|Energy||1532 kJ / 362 kcal||652 kJ / 155 kcal|
|Fat||1.9 g||4.1 g|
|- of which saturates||0.4 g||2.3 g|
|Carbohydrates||72.6 g||22.8 g|
|- of which sugar*||15.8 g||8.6 g|
|Fibre||9.1 g||2.3 g|
|Protein||9.1 g||5.6 g|
|Salt||0.015 g||0.116 g|
|Sodium||0.006 g||0.047 g|
|Thiamin||1.3 mg||0.36 mg|
* contains naturally occurring sugar ( no added sugar )
** one package yields approx. 10 meals prepared as a half milk porridge