*Prices plus shipping costs
We are waiting for a new delivery
- Order number: HP3-16
- Expiry date: 05/2022
- Quantity: 338.6 oz / 9.60 kg
★ 16 sealed boxes of HiPP Combiotic Infant Formula Stage 3
★ containing 338.6 oz / 9.60 kg for approx. 2,380 fl oz / 70.4 liter of mixed formula
★ NEW formulation according to the latest EU-regulation for infant formula
★ easier preparation due to better solubility of the powder
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
HiPP Combiotic Growing-up Formula Stage 3 is a whey based infant formula which is suitable as of the 10th month.
This formula is gluten free, and does not contain ingredients like: wheat, peanut, nuts, eggs, or celary.
HiPP is a German expert in organic baby food and nutrition having an experience of more than 50 years.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
This formula is suitable as of the 10th month as part of a mixed diet.
Skimmed milk*, vegetable oils* (palm oil2, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, starch*, whey powder*, Galactooligosaccharides from lactose*, fish oil1, calcium carbonate, emulsifier lecithin*, potassium chloride, calcium orthophosphates, sodium chloride, magnesium carbonate, L-tryptophan, vitamin C, iron sulfate, L-cystine, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®3), vitamin E, niacin, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, managanese sulfate, biotin
* from organic production
1 contains DHA
2 organic palmoil from certified sustainable production
3 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3 to 5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 40°-50°C ( 104°-122°F )
- Fill the bottle with the required quantity of boiled of water ( see dosage table )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see dosage table )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly.
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6°F ) before feeding
Dosage per meal:
170 / 5.75
150 / 5.10
200 / 6.75
180 / 6.10
- babies need approximately 5 meals per day
- with every new introduction of a jar‐ or porridge‐meal 1 bottle feeding should be omitted.
- the recommended drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are only indicative quantities
- pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 levelled measuring spoon = 4.5 g / 0.159 oz
- Please make sure that the packaging is undamaged before using the product.
- Please observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to senure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs
- For the preparation only use the measuring spoon included to the package you are currently using.
- Improper preparation and storage can lead to health problems
- Prepare the formula always freshly and do not use residual amounts again
- Do not heat dairy food in the microwave (risk of scalding)
- Take care of the dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 3 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box as well as on the pouch itself. The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of HiPP Combiotic infant formula Stage 3
per 100ml prepared formula
|Energy||285 kJ / 68 kcal|
|- saturated||1.6 g|
|- monounsaturated||1.6 g|
|- polyunsaturated||0.5 g|
|linolenic acid (Omega-3)||0.06 g|
|linoleic acid (Omega-6)||0.42 g|
|of which sugar||5.7 g|
| of which lactose
|of which starch||1.4 g|
|of which galactooligosaccharides||0.4 g|
|Flouride||< 0.010 mg|
|Vitamin A||56 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.6 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.80 mg|
|Vitamin K||3.1 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.037 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.14 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.042 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.10 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.35 mg
All indications on this site without engagement, subject to modifications.
I absolutely love this product. Between this and Holle, I wouldn't buy another brand of formula again. My little girl just loves it. She didn't like the other brands of formula that my province had to offer; which are full of chemicals. I am very happy I did extensive research on formula and found this wonderful website to order off of. The shipping is quite pricy but it's worth it for the health of my baby!
Write a product review and get a 10$ coupon for your next purchase