*Prices plus shipping costs
if you order within 4 minutes!
- Order number: HP1plus-08
- Expiry date: 07/2020
- Quantity: 169.3 oz / 4.80 kg
★ 8 sealed boxes of HiPP Combiotic children's milk 1+
★ containing 169.3 oz / 4.80 kg for approx. 1,485 fl oz / 44 liter of mixed formula
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
HiPP Combiotic children's milk 1+ is a whey based infant formula which is suitable after the 12th month.
This formula is gluten free, and does not contain ingredients like: soya, wheat, peanut, nuts, eggs, or celary.
HiPP is a German expert in baby food and nutrition having an experience of more than 50 years.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
This formula is suitable after the 12th month.
Skimmed milk, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, potassium citrate, calcium orthophosphate, calcium citrate, magnesium sulfate, vitamin C, iron sulfate, stabilizing lactic acid, natural lactic acid culture (lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)1, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, biotin, vitamin B, vitamin B12
1 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
- HiPP children's milk is supposed to be given in a cup
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C ( 122° F )
- Fill the cup with the desired amount of water ( see feeding chart below )
- Fill the measuring spoon loose and level it with the back of a knife
- Fill the required amount of powder into cup
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37 °C ( 98.6° F ) before feeding but it can also be served colder
Portions per day
Ready-to drink food (ml)
Boiled water (ml)
- recommended drinking amount is 2 portions per day
- the recommended drinking amount is only a recommendation, pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 levelled measuring spoon = 3.6 g
- Please observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly so that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon
- Improper preparation can lead to health problems
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again
- Do not heat dairy food in the microwave (risk of scalding)
- Take care of the dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking
Nutritional facts of HiPP Combiotic children's mik 1+
|Energy||215 kJ / 51 kcal|
|- of which saturates||0.8 g|
|- of which monounsaturates||1.1 g|
|- of which polyunsaturates||0.6 g|
|- of which sugar1||5.0 g|
|Vitamin A||36 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.7 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||6.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.18 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.40 µg|
|Linoleic acid (Omega 6)
|Linoleic (Omega 3)
1 from lactose, the natural milksugar
2 from the natural content of the ingredients