*Prices plus shipping costs
Shipping during pre-Xmas season
Canada: Parcels are shipped as Priority parcel. This is to ensure that they leave Germany in time. Handling times of Canada Post & CBSA cannot be controlled by us.
USA: Currently shipping to the USA is running smoothly.
- Order number: HP1-08
- Expiry date: 10/2020
- Quantity: 169.3 oz / 4.80 kg
★ 8 sealed boxes of HiPP Combiotic First Infant Formula Stage 1
★ containing 169.3 oz / 4.80 kg for approx. 1,165 fl oz / 34.5 liter of mixed formula
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
HiPP Combiotic Stage 1 is a nutritionally complete, whey based, gentle infant milk suitable from birth onwards. It can be a sole source of nutrition if your baby is not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding as a supplement.
It contains Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA), oligosaccharides (GOS) and all the important vitamins, minerals as well as other nutrients ( being required by law) that your baby needs to grow strong and healthy.
This formula is gluten free and does not contain ingredients like: soya, wheat, peanut, nuts, eggs, or celary. It also does NOT include maltodextrin.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
Skimmed milk1, whey powder partly demineralised1, Vegetable Oils1 (palm oil2 , rapeseed oil1, sunflower oil1), starch1, fibers (galactooligosaccharides from lactose), calcium carbonate, LCP3 oils (fish oil, vegetable oil from M. alpina), potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, stabilizer lactic acid, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)4, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate , vitamin B2, sodium selenate, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12, does not contain gluten according to German law
1 from organic production
2 from certified sustainable production
3 LCP (Omega 3&6) = long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
4 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
- For proper sterilization of the bottle, teat and ring boil them for 3-5 minutes
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to 40°-50°C ( 104°-122° F )
- Fill the bottle with 2/3 of the required quantity of water ( see feeding chart )
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder and level it with the back of a knife
- Add the correct number of level measuring spoons with powder to the bottle ( see feeding chart )
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining water and shake well again
- Allow to cool down to approximately 37°C ( 98.6° F ) before feeding
Bottles per day
Quantity of water
1st - 2nd week*
70 / 2.35
60 / 2.05
3rd - 4th week
100 / 3.40
90 / 3.05
5th - 6th week
135 / 4.55
120 / 4.05
7th - 8th week
170 / 5.75
150 / 5.05
3rd - 4th month
|5||200 / 6.75||180 / 6.10||6|
as of 5th month
|5||235 / 7.95||210 / 7.10||7|
* unless recommended otherwise by your pediatrician
- The indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are for guidance only.
- Pay attention to the individual needs of your baby.
- 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.6 g / 0.162 oz
- Observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly to ensure that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs.
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon.
- Improper preparation can lead to health problems.
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again.
- Do not heat formula in the microwave (risk of scalding).
- Take care of dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking.
- After opening the pouch keep it tightly covered, store in a dry area and use the content within 3 weeks.
- Stored in a dry and cool place the original sealed pouch can be used until the expiry date which is printed at the bottom of the box as well as on the pouch itself.
The expiry date is in European format ( DD/MM/YYYY )
Nutritional facts of HiPP Combiotic formula Stage 1
|Energy||288 kJ / 69 kcal|
|- of which saturates||1.2 g|
|- of which monounsaturates||1.6 g|
|- of which polyunsaturates||0.7 g|
|- of which sugar1||6.5 g|
|- of which starch||1.2 g|
|Flouride||< 5 µg|
|Vitamin A||70 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid ||0.50 mg|
|Biotin||1.7 µg |
|Carnitine||1.9 mg |
|Choline||12 mg |
|Inositol||6.9 mg |
|Additional values |
|LCP (Omega 3&6) ||16 mg|
1 from lactose, the natural milksugar
2 calculated from the natural content of the ingredients
I have tried a lot of other brands before and as to my opinion HiPP the best baby formula available. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a perfect baby formula.
Write a product review and get a 10$ coupon for your next purchase