*Prices plus shipping costs
Shipment info (updated 1st April)
USA: Expedited shipment and DHL Express are still working. Express is recommended.
Canada: German Post stopped shipment of parcels to Canada on 30th March.
Therefore we can only ship to Canada by DHL Express.
- Order number: HP-HA2-08
- Expiry date: 02/2021
- Quantity: 169.2 oz / 4.80 kg
NEW VERSION ( 20% more per box ) / NOW 600g per box
★ 8 sealed boxes of HiPP HA 2 Combiotic infant formula
★ containing 169.2 oz / 4.80 kg for approx. 1,190 fl oz / 35.0 liter of mixed formula
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
HiPP HA 2 Combiotic infant milk is suitable after the 6th month. It is the latest generation of formula designed to the particular nutritional requirements of infants being at risk of developing allergic reactions.
HiPP HA 2 formula must not be used if a cow's milk protein allergy is already present or suspected.
The milk proteins of this formula are divided into small fragments (hydrolysed) in order to reduce the allergenic properties, so that your child can tolerate them better.
If you're looking for a HA formula without starch we recommend HiPP HA PRE.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
This formula is suitable after the 6th month as part of a mixed diet.
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil1 , rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), starch, whey protein hydrolyzate, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, L-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, calcium citrate, vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, potassium citrate, manganese sulfate, L-tryptophane, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, natural lactic acid culture (lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)2, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
1 from certified sustainable production
2 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
Dosage per meal:
Ready-to drink food (ml)
Boiled water (ml)
- indicated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are only recommended indicative quantities
- pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 levelled measuring spoon = 4.7 g
- Please observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly so that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon
- Improper preparation can lead to health problems
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again
- Do not heat dairy food in the microwave (risk of scalding)
- Take care of the dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking
Nutritional facts of HiPP HA 2 Combiotic Infant Formula
per 100ml prepared formula
|Energy||293 kJ / 70 kcal|
|- of which saturates||1.2 g|
|- of which monounsaturates||1.6 g|
|- of which polyunsaturates||0.7 g|
|- of which sugar1||5.5 g|
|- of which starch||2.0 g|
|Vitamin A||70 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.11 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 µg|
|Linoleic acid (Omega 6)||0.65 g|
|Linolenic (Omega 3)
1 from lactose, the natural milk sugar
2 calculated from the natural content of the ingredients