★ 16 sealed boxes of HiPP HA 2 Combiotic infant formula
★ containing 242.0 oz / 8.00 kg for approx. 1,980 fl oz / 58.4 liter of mixed formula
★ English preparation instructions are stated below & will be provided by email
HiPP HA 2 Combiotic infant milk suitable as of the 6th month - It is the latest generation of formula designed to the particular nutritional requirements of infants being at risk of developing allergic reactions.
HiPP HA 2 formula must NOT be given if a cow milk allergy has already been diagnosed or if it's suspected that a cow milk allergy may exist.
The milk proteins of this formula are divided into small fragments (hydrolysed) in order to reduce the allergenic properties, so that your child can tolerate them better.
If you're looking for a HA formula without starch we recommend HiPP HA PRE.
The preparation is easy and done in minutes. Just mix boiled water and formula and shake well.
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil1 , rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), starch, whey protein hydrolyzate, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, L-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, calcium citrate, vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, potassium citrate, manganese sulfate, L-tryptophane, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, natural lactic acid culture (lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)2, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
1 from certified sustainable production
2 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
Bottles per day
Ready-to drink food (ml)
Boiled water (ml)
- babies need approximately 5 bottle feedings per day
- with every new introduction of a jar‐ or porridge‐meal 1 bottle feeding should be omitted.
- the stated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are only recommended indicative quantities
- pay attention to the individual needs of your baby
- 1 levelled measuring spoon = 4.7 g
- Please observe the preparation instructions and the dosage ratio exactly so that your baby always gets the nutrients it needs
- For the preparation only use the included measuring spoon
- Improper preparation can lead to health problems
- Prepare the food always freshly and do not use residual amounts again
- Do not heat dairy food in the microwave (risk of scalding)
- Take care of the dental care from the very first tooth on and do not leave the bottle with your child to avoid continuous sucking
Nutritional facts of HiPP HA 2 Combiotic Infant Formula
|Energy||293 kJ / 70 kcal|
|- of which saturates||1.2 g|
|- of which monounsaturates||1.6 g|
|- of which polyunsaturates||0.7 g|
|- of which sugar1||5.5 g|
|- of which starch||2.0 g|
|Vitamin A||70 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.11 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 µg|
|Linoleic acid (Omega 6)||0.65 g|
|Linolenic (Omega 3)
1 from lactose, the natural milksugar
2 from the natural content of the ingredients