Frequently asked questions
Here you'll find the answers to the most common questions of our customers.
Take out the bottle of mixed formula from the fridge just before you want to use it.
To heat it up, place it in a bowl filled with warm water or use use a bottle-warmer.
Don't heat it up for more than 15 minutes.
Check the temperature of the bottle feed by dripping a little onto the inside of your wrist. It should feel lukewarm, not hot.
Discard any feed that your child has not taken within two hours.
Don't use a microwave oven to heat up bottle feeds. Microwaves do not heat evenly so that there's a high risk of scalding the mouth of your child.